This question has been asked to me many many times – “How Much Can I Earn From Home?”. I wish I can give you a straight forward answer but I can’t. The reason is that we are all different, we all have different interests, the amount of time we have to spend on our business and varying amounts of start up capital all effect how much you can earn from home.
Searching for Online Income
When I first started searching for online opportunities, there are so many to look at online I got confused and to be honest, even got scammed. I have lost thousands in scams that I thought were real and prospective.
Once I do find something credible then I have the same question as you – “How much can I earn from home doing this?” This is where I would get conflicting results. There is no hard and fast answer as we are all different and we all have different backgrounds, skills, money and time to invest.
Don’t Fall In to This Trap – Impatience
Some folks are looking to quit their job and be self employed. If you hate your job, you are probably thinking I WANT THIS NOW! If you dislike your job but can tolerate it, you’re probably in a better place for long term commitment to your “side gig”.
Impatience is a business-killer, and you’ll probably end up buying some get rich kit only to watch it fall it 2 weeks later and give up. Don’t do that. The desire for something better and a need for a full time income to support yourself could spell long term commitment, for several hours per day. This could mean $3k to $7k per month if you stick with it.
A Guide to Some Online Businesses from Home
Let me get to what you are you here for and list potential earnings from different online businesses. This is just a guide but at least you will get an idea on what you can explore further:
No Risk and Little to No Investment Needed
- Get paid to search the web – Qmee – $30 a month
- Conduct surveys – $250 a month
- Get paid to search the web or watch YouTube – $200 a month
- Write and publish a Kindle eBook – $100’s a month
- Enter online competitions – $100 a month
- Sell on your education- $100’s a month
- Sell items on eBay- $100’s a month
- Become a virtual assistant – $100’s a month
- Sell your stuff on Craigslist – $100’s a month
- Online market trading Facebook – $100’s a month
- Review websites for cash – $75 a month
- You can review music for money – $20 a month
- Become a mystery shopper – $30 a day
- Off your skills out on Fiverr- $100’s a month
Small Investment and High in Time
- Become an affiliate marketer – $5000+ a month
- No risk matched betting – $1000 a month (UK only)
- Start your own website for free – $2000+ a month
- YouTube marketer – $1000’s a month
- Become a Click worker and make money – $100 a month
- Start a blog – $1000’s month
- Join an affiliate marketing network – $1000’s a month
Large Investment and Low in Time
- Follow a tipster- $1000’s a month
- Large Investment and High in Time
- Build an Ecommerce store- $1000’s a month
- Invest in Forex or Cryptocurrency- $1000’s a month
- Set up a website and sell goods and services – $1000’s a month
When Can I See Results?
If you only have 1 – 2 hours per day then you can achieve a second income but if you have 3 – 5 hours a day then you can get excellent results. It can also take between 2 weeks and 6 months before you start to see some good results. For me, it took nearly 3 months before I saw some income flowing in.
Please remember that you have to stick to it and you will carve your own path.
“The longer you’re not taking action the more money you’re losing.” – Carrie Wilkerson author, & speaker.
You Can Start Earning Online From Home – Follow Your Passion
As you can see there are so many ways to earn money online at home and you need to pick the ones that suit you, your time available and your investment level. The more you do then obviously the more you can generate that second income which hopefully would turn in to a much larger income for you.
Follow your passion and you too can work from home to make money!! One final point, ask yourself “How Much Can I Earn From Home?” and then make it into a goal and GO FOR IT! Good luck.