Price: Free (30 searches) or Pro ($49/month)
Jaaxy is a Supercharged Keyword Search designed to assist you in finding the best keywords to use for topics related to your Market Niche. How to use the Jaaxy keyword tool is very easy.
This is what you get in the free version:
- 30 Keyword Searches
- 25 Search Results
- Website Analyzer
- Affiliate Program
- Keyword List Manager
- Brainstorm Idea Feed
- Keyword Competition Data
- 30 SiteRank Analysis Scans
Pro Premium Version
This is what you get for the premium version which is $49 a month.
- Sortable Search Results
- Unlimited Search History
- Search Analysis
- Manual QSR Search
- Manual Domain Search
- Alphabet Soup
- 2K SiteRank Analysis Scans
How to Use The Jaaxy Keyword
The first thing to do is type in the keywords you’d like a result for, in the field left of the blue ‘Find Keywords‘ button, then click on the blue ‘Find Keywords‘ button. Here is what you will be presented with once you are signed up.
Columns show the following:
- Keywords – this is a list of possible combinations of your keyword input
- Avg – The average number of searches the keyword receives every month
- Traffic – number of visits per month to your website if you rank in 1st page rankings
- QSR – Quoted Search Results – The number of competing websites ranked in Google for this exact keyword.
- KQI – Key Quality Index
- Great – this is what you are looking for
- Normal – Not advised unless you have a mature blog
- Poor – Not to be used
- SEO – high ranking scores greater than 100 have a ranking on 1st page
- Domains – availability of domains available according to keyword input
- Related – related keywords to your keyword input
- Brainstorm – quick link to Brainstorm feature
Keyword Search and How it Works
You can do keyword research to see what people are looking up on all three major search engines. With this keyword research tool, you can find out the exact average amount of searches for specific phrases that is being searched throughout all the search engines combined (AVG), the traffic that you would expect to get if you land on the first page of the major search engines (Traffic), the Quoted Search Results (QSR), and the SEO analysis.
The main idea to remember here, is to choose keywords from your input that result in:
1.Under 200 QSR, ideally 100 – Quoted Search Results
2.Over 60 SEO – Exact Searches
3.Does the keyword phrase make sense to you as a human?
To check if you have understood this correctly, ask yourself these questions:
1.Is the competition low? The lower the competition, the better.
2.Is there high traffic? The greater the traffic, the better.
3.Can you make sense of the keyword phrase?
If all the above criteria are met, you have found a great keyword goldmine, now use it to bring in the traffic to your website so you can start earning.
As I have mentioned in a previous post, How To Find the Right Keywords for My Website, it is best to go after keywords that don’t have to much competition. It is better to get a big piece of a small non-competitive pie that no piece of a large competitive pie.
Domain Search –Useful Feature
Jaaxy can tell you what domain names are available in relation to the keywords that you are researching.
You will see if .com or .net or .org are available for you to purchase.
Where Do I Rank – Positional Ranking
Another way on how to use the Jaaxy tool is to see which page your post is ranked on. A great tool if you were wondering where you are ranked for each of your posts. Once you become a premium member the Jaaxy site rank tool will show you in no uncertain terms where you rank in the first 20 pages of the Search Engines.
If you are on the free membership service then Jaaxy will still carry out a search on Google, Bing or Yahoo but will only check page 1 of the search engines.
Saved Lists and Search History
We’ll cover both of these here, as they are references to work already searched.
With Saved Lists, we can view the lists we saved with the option to export the lists in CSV or TXT format. If you want to Edit or View them again, you can do so.
If you have noticed, there are blue question marks to assist you if you are not sure what each item is for.
As it suggests, Search History gives you the ability to search your keyword history.
As the name suggests this is an analysis of the 3 main search engines of Google, Bing and Yahoo. This makes for some interesting results! Take a moment to try it out.
Are you sometimes at a loss for ideas? Jaaxy has a tool that can help you. Well, now you have Jaaxy to brainstorm ideas for you and it’s quite a simple task! Here is what the screenshot looks like for Brainstorming. You will see what is trending in Google, Alexa, Amazon and Twitter.
This is what is trending as of March 2018.
Jaaxy Affiliate Program
Earn Revenue by Referring People to Jaaxy. Jaaxy has one of the most exciting affiliate programs available anywhere online and you can earn consistent revenue by simply referring others to the community!
This is a great way to earn extra income to help you with your Wealthy Affiliate Fees. Since it is free to try, it makes it even more attractive! There are banners and widgets with code that you can place on your website too to help you promote this powerful tool.
Your Jaaxy Referral URL can be promoted in various places.
Here are a few suggestions:
- Facebook Wall
- Friends FB Wall
- FB Groups
How to Use the Jaaxy – Pros and Cons
- 30 free searches
- Save keywords searches by list names
- Easy and intuitive searches
- Colour coded Good, Normal or Poor KQI
- No software to download
- No credit card required during free trial
- Training and support included
- Affiliate program available
- Brainstorm feature to get additional keywords
- Helps narrow down broader keywords to fit your niche
- Search analysis for other websites using the same keywords
- Metrics are constantly updated to reflect actual Google searches
- Pulls search results from all the search engines
- SEO score feature will detail the worthiness of the keyword
- Too many keywords to choose from
- Researching keywords is not exciting but necessary
- The free trial allows 30 free keyword search
- Sometimes too many features can be overwhelming for newbies
Try Jaaxy – Its Free
You can do 30 FREE searches with Jaaxy. Yes, try it for free.
You’ll Also Love These Posts
Studies have shown if you like this blog post — you will also love the following articles.